No - at this time Taos Bakes products are not certified kosher.
Articles in this section
- Do Taos Bakes products contain nuts?
- Are Taos Bakes products vegan?
- Do your products have dairy in them?
- Is there sugar in Taos Bakes products?
- Are Taos Bakes gluten-free?
- Are Taos Bakes products kosher?
- Do you use filler ingredients like soy, corn, or rice puffs?
- Do you list all of your ingredients on the package?
- Are your products organic and/or made with organic ingredients?
- What’s your approach to GMO vs. non-GMO ingredients?